Jan 1- 7
Spend some time together to assess the journey of your marriage, re-define your marriage goals, outline new action plans to strengthen your “connection by purpose” this year . Keep a journal or diary to help you assess the output at least every quarter.
Have you set new relationship goals with your partner? How did the discussion go? Were you transparent and honest with each other? If not, here’s another week to give it a chance. You’d be glad you did. Helpful ways to start:
On a piece of paper, write 3 things that make your partner unique and 3 things you admire about your relationship. Then start by asking any or all of the following questions. You can add yours, be creative and have fun doing it.
– How would you rate our love life last year on a scale of 1 to 5 (1 being very boring/no spark and 5 being very vibrant/romantic)?
– How much time did we spend alone together last year?
– Are we really becoming one: spirit, soul and body?
– What did we achieve together last year spiritually, financially, emotionally?
– What 5 things would you like me to continue to do and the one thing you’d like me to improve/change?
Give it a try and do let me know how it went. See you soon.